Homeowners > Thermal Imaging
Research has shown that using infrared technology is the quickest and least invasive method for detecting problems which cause heat loss and higher fuel costs for homes.
Our thermal imaging diagnostic service uses the latest high performance thermal imaging cameras to detect air leakage routes, missing or poor insulation and other causes of heat loss from homes.
These cameras can be used to:
- pinpoint missing, damaged or wet insulation
- identify and document heat loss problems
- identify sources of draughts
- identify the source of water infiltration
- detect conditions likely to support growth of mould and mildew
- increase energy efficiency and boost savings
reduce your energy bills
Take action now to reduce your annual energy costs. The results can be striking.
our green credentials
We've always recognised the need to be responsible with our use of energy and resources.
Get our newsletter
Sign up to our monthly newsletter for the latest news and offers.